Our ENT service provides care for various issues related to the ear, nose and throat including:
- Ear problems such as glue ear, chronic infections, and ear injuries
- Adult rhinosinusitis and paediatric rhinitis
- Nasal injuries, including epistaxis
- Nasal polyposis and nasal obstruction
- Dysphonia (hoarseness)
- Dysphagia (swallowing problems)
- Hearing loss and tinnitus
- Head and neck lumps (including thyroid and parathyroid swellings)
Harrogate Harlow Private Healthcare Service ENT specialists offer the very best care and highly specialist procedures.
Consultants in other specialities work closely with the surgery team in a 24/7 consultant-led service. The team is supported by the availability of other on-site hospital services and amenities.
To ensure the best care for our patients, we work with a variety of different teams including liaison with audiology and speech and language clinicians.