Our endocrinologists and diabetologists specialists can investigate, diagnose and treat disorders of the endocrine system, including:
- Diabetes mellitus thyroid disease
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome and reproductive disorders
- Type 2 diabetes or polycystic ovarian syndromes
- Pituitary tumours
- Multiple endocrine neoplasia
- Addison’s disease/adrenal disease
We also carry out:
- Programmed investigations for complex endocrine disorders
- Management of diabetes and endocrine conditions during pregnancy
Endocrinology and diabetes is predominantly an outpatient specialty but in certain instances, a patient may want or require hospital admission, particularly for complex investigations or the management of complications.
Our team has expert knowledge in gender-specific issues.
Harrogate Harlow Private Healthcare Service has a multidisciplinary team of doctors, diabetes specialist nurses, specialist dietitians and specialist podiatrists.
We recognise that a long-term condition such as diabetes may affect many aspects of people’s lives and, as such, we ensure to treat individual patients with specialised and tailored care plans.