Our expert, specialist consultants, supported by a team physiotherapists, specialist nurses, and theatre staff, are dedicated to treating orthopaedic patients.
We offer a wide range of adults and children’s services from outpatient assessments to the most complex surgical procedures covering:
- Hand and wrist
- Foot and ankle
This includes but not exclusive to:
- Replacements of hip, knee, ankles, elbow, shoulder
- Arthroscopies of hip, knee, ankles, elbow, shoulder
- ACL (anterior cruciate ligament)
- Carpal tunnel release
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- Sport injuries, such as ligament damage
- Paediatric orthopaedic assessments and surgery
Our multidisciplinary team of specialists provide patients with swift access to high quality diagnostic investigations, using the latest medical technology available at Harrogate District Hospital.
- Consultants in other specialities work in close liaison with the orthopaedic team in a 24/7 consultant-led service
- The team is backed-up by the availability of other on-site hospital services and amenities, including an intensive therapy unit/high dependency unit. This is a combined high dependency and intensive care unit, providing 24 hour care to patients who require specialist or advanced medical intervention or monitoring.